Allow or deny access - help needed

Why Does C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe and keep trying to access the
internet?
Also why does System try to access the internet?

Should I allow these to access the internet or should I block them?

I hope you can help.

I appreciate any help or information given,

Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about allow deny access needed

    "Neil Hindry" <n_nospam_hindry@_nospam_hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Why Does C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe and keep trying to access the
    > internet?
    > Also why does System try to access the internet?
    >
    > Should I allow these to access the internet or should I block them?
    >
    > I hope you can help.
    >
    > I appreciate any help or information given,
    >
    > Thanks!

    It's a "listening" application (run ActivePorts and see). I set a rule
    to block any incoming TCP. Same with mstask.exe and 'SYSTEM'.

Firewalls Security Internet System32 Svchost.Exe Networking