My xbox 360 will not connect to my wireless wifi even though my configuration is

jgaming2845

Honorable
Jan 2, 2013
Hello,
my xbox 360 will not connect to my wireless wifi even though my IP adress, subnet mask, gateway, primary and secondary dns server are all correct. i checked to be sure about 5 different times. but the wifi connects perfectly fine on my computer, ipod, and ipad. what do i do? please help.

Baggers2013

Honorable
Jan 7, 2013
Hello,
I am having the Same problem, for about 2 years I have had a fine connection and for the past 2 months I have not been able to connect at all,
I have not changed any of my settings so that shouldn't be the case, my ipad always works fine and I have tried resetting the configuration and now it won't even find my Internet. I have moved it closer and it still would find it.
Someone please help as I am dying to kill some zombies haha
Thank you

envymert

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
I had the same problem and recently fixed it by disconnecting the current wireless information you have and trying to reconnect. Instead of typing everything in like the DNS address etc try and do the quick one ..... just the Wireless signal and WEP key. Thats what i did and it works great.

Could also be a internet thing ....I have FIOS 100MB/50MB . My cousin has Time Warner and he had to call and get tech support to get his Xbox and PS3 back online. He could log into his account but upon connecting to games it would crap out. This started shortly before thanksgiving.