Siberia V2's with Xbox 360.

dat not curry

Distinguished
May 12, 2011
Hi,

Currently I have Steelseries Siberia V2's. I would like to use them with my Xbox as I currently don't have sound. My Xbox is hooked up to my monitor (HDMI) with no built-in speakers. I'd like to know if I can hook up my Siberia V2's to my xbox so that I can hear everything through my headset.

Thanks.

Andy Thomas

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
Hello friends,

The only feature that hasn't done anything for me is the "LiveMix". I've tried all 4 setting and I don't hear a difference. There are supposed to be 4 different options: Off, Low which reduces the game sound by 5db when your teammates are talking, Medium which reduce the game sound by 15db and High which reduces the games sound by 25db. This technology is supposed to help you control how much of the game sound you want to hear balanced over the voice communication. I just don't hear any difference but I'm perfectly happy with any setting since I'm able to adjust the voice and game sounds as I see fit.

Of course some people would prefer a wireless headset but the cord is plenty long enough for me. My PS3 sits on one wall and I can set on the opposite side of the room and still have plenty of room. Not having to charge a headset is a plus for me because most of my Bluetooth headsets would need recharged before I was done for the night. I no longer have that problem.

I would highly recommend this gaming headset.

Thanks a lot
Andy Thomas

dat not curry

Distinguished
May 12, 2011

I think you've posted in the wrong thread. :p