A670 vs Mot 265 - 670 reception bettter ?

Jimmy

From reading here it sounded like the 265 should be the better phone
for reception but it does not seem very good. Sound quality seems
lower than my old T720. Side to side comparisons with my daughter's
Samsung 670 (both new, just purchased) gives the Samsung the edge
by a large margin.

Thoughts? Did I just get a bad 265 ? Or is the 670 better?

Jimmy

On Wed, 25 May 2005 22:45:28 GMT, Jimmy
<jimmyhasanaccountNOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote:

>From reading here it sounded like the 265 should be the better phone
>for reception but it does not seem very good. Sound quality seems
>lower than my old T720. Side to side comparisons with my daughter's
>Samsung 670 (both new, just purchased) gives the Samsung the edge
>by a large margin.
>
>Thoughts? Did I just get a bad 265 ? Or is the 670 better?

Just thought that perhaps I should be more specific than saying
"reception". What happens is that the sound quality drifts up and
down, sounds like the signal is blowing with the wind.

I have used both.. Reception of the A670 is slightly better, but sound
quality belongs to the 265. But the A670 is not bad for sound.
Unfortunately, the A670 is digitial only, or it would have been my phone of
choice. My favorites are the V710, the V265, then the A670. followed closely
by the V60S.

> On Wed, 25 May 2005 22:45:28 GMT, Jimmy
> <jimmyhasanaccountNOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >From reading here it sounded like the 265 should be the better phone
> >for reception but it does not seem very good. Sound quality seems
> >lower than my old T720. Side to side comparisons with my daughter's
> >Samsung 670 (both new, just purchased) gives the Samsung the edge
> >by a large margin.
> >
> >Thoughts? Did I just get a bad 265 ? Or is the 670 better?
>

> Just thought that perhaps I should be more specific than saying
> "reception". What happens is that the sound quality drifts up and
> down, sounds like the signal is blowing with the wind.

If you're talking sound quality, you may have gotten a bad phone based on my
experience with the V265. I can't answer about the A670, I considered that
phone but the lack of the analog band steered me to the V265. I find the
sound quality to be very clear and stable with both my wifes and my V265.
Transmission quality is also very clear and when I call my parents, my Dad
who is hard of hearing, has no difficulty in understanding me at all.

TRENDING THREADS