E3 worth going to?

Solution
You do get freebies (well the tickets make up for it). The best way to describe it is...

it's like going to six flags (or a big fair). You get first hands on a lot of upcoming games but like any really cool rollercoasters, you also get to do the lines and wait a whole lot.

And that's the media version...not sure about the public.

That said, I'm sure if you go with friends (or make some over there) and just enjoy E3 for what it is...then it'd be worth it. Just don't take it as a free for all arcade because you'll be quite disappointed.

Alex The PC Gamer

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2007
You do get freebies (well the tickets make up for it). The best way to describe it is...

it's like going to six flags (or a big fair). You get first hands on a lot of upcoming games but like any really cool rollercoasters, you also get to do the lines and wait a whole lot.

And that's the media version...not sure about the public.

That said, I'm sure if you go with friends (or make some over there) and just enjoy E3 for what it is...then it'd be worth it. Just don't take it as a free for all arcade because you'll be quite disappointed.

Solution

sqlagent

Honorable
Sep 21, 2012

Thanks Alex!

I do plan on going with Friends. We want to go to both E3 and Blizzcon (if they have one this year). I can imagine the lines will be long.

I think I would love to be able to play games I understand its not like a free arcade lol. It'll be cool to see new stuff too.

Thanks again.