Monitor for Gaming Help

Solution
Either Asus will do. They both have good connectivity; only missing DisplayPort. Asus makes pretty good value monitors because they are inexpensive and generally have good build quality. The LED backlit Asus monitor is sleeker, and lighter it will use less electricity than the 1st one you chose.

There is no real difference between 2ms and 5ms because they are more or less just estimates used for advertising purposes. Go with the one that you like better.
Either Asus will do. They both have good connectivity; only missing DisplayPort. Asus makes pretty good value monitors because they are inexpensive and generally have good build quality. The LED backlit Asus monitor is sleeker, and lighter it will use less electricity than the 1st one you chose.

There is no real difference between 2ms and 5ms because they are more or less just estimates used for advertising purposes. Go with the one that you like better.

Solution

TPMYPP

Honorable
Jun 29, 2012
So finally I made a decision a couple nights ago. And just incase anyone is still following this I chose the VS248H-P monitor. Thank you for everything again Ill always come here when I need help !