Video card update/ video game problem

Schwag116

Honorable
Jan 3, 2013
Hello, I am a Steam user, I got a daily update that said update your video card with amd. Once my video card updated, all of my games had problems. In all of them, there are actual holes in walls, props, AI, and my own character. I was thinking it had something to do with the update, is there a way I can uninstall that one update?

Solution
Yes there is, go to Control Panel Device Manager then click on display adapter right click on your G card then properties, driver and then click on roll back driver then it will, but remember only the GPU website will have the right driver.

neo_classical

Honorable
Dec 31, 2012
Go to the device manager (Start > Right Click on 'Computer' > Properties > Device Manager) and find where it says 'Display Adapter'. Right clicking on your device should yield Update Driver or Uninstall.
I suggest trying to update it first and seeing whether Windows finds the correct one for you. Failing that, uninstall it and then download a more stable one from the AMD website.
Which model are you using?

Schwag116

Honorable
Jan 3, 2013

ATI Radeon 3000 graphics, its not very good.

Schwag116

Honorable
Jan 3, 2013

Sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you. God bless ya Bro

pjg

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2012
Yes there is, go to Control Panel Device Manager then click on display adapter right click on your G card then properties, driver and then click on roll back driver then it will, but remember only the GPU website will have the right driver.

Solution