Compaq Mainboard and Power Supply Info?

Last response: in Computer Brands
a b ) Power supply
September 23, 2005 1:13:44 PM

I have been searching the Compaq website
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?dlc=en&lc=e...
concerning detailed info for a TR100 motherboard and DPS-250KB-2B
Rev:02 power supply but so far nothing. Even called the support number
and was told it should be on the website but could not tell me where.

Any suggestions?

Thankyou

Steven
May 2, 2006 1:20:33 PM

Did you find a power supply or solved the problem? I am helping a friend fix a 4409cl and the PS is broken on his also....
June 8, 2006 6:44:25 PM

If you need the power supply and motherboard, Go buy a new case, board, and power supply and move the parts over. Unless you can find the parts for a reasonable price on Ebay. Looks like a slow machine.
Related resources
August 7, 2006 10:47:52 AM

can you give measurement of the PSU? I think it is a micro ATX PSU.
August 7, 2006 1:03:23 PM

278645-001 44.00
Power supply - ATX enhanced, 200 watts steady-state

You can order it from partsurfer if you really need this. The system looks so old you just might want to get a barebones kit with the right socket and move over the existing hardware
!