PDA/Smartphone plan for both data and voice?

On VZW site, they have the Samsung i600 with plans like:

- AC
OR
- PDA/Smartphone (10MB=$30 or Unlimited=$50)

On Amazon, they only have:
- AC

1) So does this mean that if I get my phone thru VZW I can get the
PDA/Smartphone plan for $30 which would let me do data *and* voice
calls?

2) And if so, then if I bought thru Amazon there is no way to only get
the PDA/Smartphone plan by itself?

It is alleged that Markeau claimed:

; 1) So does this mean that if I get my phone thru VZW I can get the
; PDA/Smartphone plan for $30 which would let me do data *and* voice
; calls?

At $.25 per minute for voice.

--
Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org

"I believed I was the divine messenger, I believed I was -" "Chosen?"
"I was found by the Vorlons. They showed me the terrible depth of my
mistake. My crimes, my... presumption." (Sebastian/Jack and Capt.
Sheridan, B5 "Comes The Inquisitor")