Top Games?

G

Well if you want to know what is our favorite games then i should tell you my favorite is assassin's creed series.

ihsaan96

Honorable
Dec 1, 2012
Yeah I've played all the assassin's creed games and they're amazing. But there must be some games that everyone plays ? Not sure what but something different.

ihsaan96

Honorable
Dec 1, 2012
I've played that aswell...I've played all AC series , Call Of Duty Series , Far Cry , most of the famous games. I'm starting to play Planet Side 2 now.

Metwingie

Honorable
Jul 13, 2012
With so many games to chose from old and new it's best to categorize my favorite games on PC.

FPS - Half Life series, Battlefield series, Crysis and Crysis Warhead, Far Cry 3, Dishonored, Fallout 3.

RTS - C&C series bar 4, Sins of a Solar Empire, Homeworld, Starcraft 2

3rd person - GTA series, Fable, Assassins Creed series.

MMO - World of Warcraft, Star Trek Online, Lord of the Rings Online, Planetside 2.

RPG - Elder Scrolls series, The Witcher series, Dragon age.

G

You may want to try fall of the samurai too. Sometimes i like this more than ac.

odiervr

Honorable
May 1, 2012
You have to try World of Tanks ! MMO. Why?

1. It's Free. I've played it for over a year for nothing - nada - no money. Yes, it would be better if I spent money but I'm cheap and if I started spending it would not stop ... :)

2. Download for free. If you don't like it - uninstall

3. Learning curve is pretty steep. First 1-50 matches expect rapid frustating death. After that tho ...

Wiki it ... It's legit and a great deal !!

G

I think i played half one on ps when i was a kid. Can you describe it for me a little bit?

tinyE

Honorable
Nov 30, 2012
I can't top Brett's Half-Life rec but I've always been a huge Commandos junkie. They are low spec, big, somewhat inexpensive, and addictive as hell.

nmb255

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2011

World of Tanks - Have been for over a year now. Great game constantly in development and improving. Great community and support. Free to try and free to play if you want.

G

Well i remember until i was in a room. and on that room was a long structure and then i did something and darkness comes out and then i had to kill some creatures in a wonderland. That's what i remember from half one or half life.

EDIT;or... wasn't any structure, i actually don't remember.

Hi :)

Thats near the end when you transport to the moons of ZEN....

All the best Brett :)

G

Well good news is at least i finished the game and bad news is i don't remember any of it.