Sign in with
Your question

Best Android Game?

Last response: in Video Games
January 5, 2013 9:43:31 AM

I am an RPG addict. With the innovations in technology, it's amazing that you can play PSX games on your android phone. I just finished Xenogears on my tab and it was just amazing. I never thought I'd ever get to finish this game. I have been at it, on and off, since high school.

Just downloaded the emulator and ROM from EmuParadise and Bios from google playstore.

Configure your Emulator with the PSX bios and load your ROM. You're good to go! :bounce: 

(There will be parts where your game will crash and will no longer continue. Don't lose heart! All you need to do is to download a different version of the Emulator and try the game again. That should do the trick. If it acts up again, just uninstall and reinstall the previous version you were using.)

I have been installing and uninstalling games from playstore but still have not found a good RPG I can play with. Age of Darkness Defense got my attention though. Finished it within the day. So much for that.

Do you have a game with great graphics and storyline that you can recommend? :kaola: 

More about : android game

February 26, 2013 5:33:03 AM

Top 10 free Android games
1. Angry Birds
2. Bebbled
3. Red Stone
4. Newton
5. Angry Birds Star Wars
6. Drop
7. Frozen Bubble
8. Replica Island
9. Gem Miner
10. ConnecToo
m
l
April 18, 2013 1:49:43 AM

I like strategy games.

Of course my favorite is "Red Battle". Super strategy for me.

Gangnam Style and Angry birds for fun. Lol
m
l
June 27, 2013 7:41:43 AM

I think the best android game is Mayas and Aliens.
I play it everyday with my brother.
You can found an alliance and play with your friends.
You should take a look.
http://goo.gl/PglqA
m
l
!