LTE Lite 4/33C - Freeze after waking up from Standby Mode

Last response: in Computer Brands
September 28, 2005 4:11:35 AM

hey all,
this really sux: when the machine goes into standby (or by pressing
"Standby")
and wakes up after it then nothing goes. I have to reboot the laptop
again to continue my work.
i know this machine very well, but for this problem i have no clue.
hope it is not a hardware failure or something. I am grateful about any
hints from you! Thanks!

Euro
Anonymous
September 29, 2005 12:38:33 AM

Hi Hh,
yes sorry. well it is windows 95b running on a 1 gb ibm travelstar hdd
and 20 mb ram.
thanks,
euro
!