LTE Lite 4/33C - Freeze after waking up from Standby Mode

hey all,
this really sux: when the machine goes into standby (or by pressing
"Standby")
and wakes up after it then nothing goes. I have to reboot the laptop
again to continue my work.
i know this machine very well, but for this problem i have no clue.
hope it is not a hardware failure or something. I am grateful about any
hints from you! Thanks!

Euro
1 answer Last reply
More about lite freeze waking standby mode

    Hi Hh,
    yes sorry. well it is windows 95b running on a 1 gb ibm travelstar hdd
    and 20 mb ram.
    thanks,
    euro

Compaq Hardware Computers