a b $ Windows 7
November 2, 2010 10:52:11 PM

problem with ---the ordinal 1291 not found

thanks

More about : ordinal 1291

a b $ Windows 7
November 2, 2010 11:45:24 PM

again please... in english.
State your problem in clear terms and you will have better chances at getting answers.
May I suggest you start with your system's description, then move along to problem's symptoms, finishing with the steps you have attempted so far.
m
l
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
November 3, 2010 5:56:45 AM

Quote:
problem with ---the ordinal 1291 not found

thanks

[#0005ff]Which application or programme were you trying to start when this message appeared? If it happens more than once, it could point to a very deep problem in some major dynamic link libraries which are clearly way beyond the understanding of house70. If it only happened on one instance and with one programme, try starting into Safe Mode by tapping Function 8 before Windows loads and see if that programme starts in that way. If it doesn't I suggest reinstalling it if possible.[/#000ff]
m
l
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
November 3, 2010 2:03:18 PM

Saga Lout said:
[#0005ff]Which application or programme were you trying to start when this message appeared? If it happens more than once, it could point to a very deep problem in some major dynamic link libraries which are clearly way beyond the understanding of house70. If it only happened on one instance and with one programme, try starting into Safe Mode by tapping Function 8 before Windows loads and see if that programme starts in that way. If it doesn't I suggest reinstalling it if possible.[/#000ff]

Apparently the description of the problem is not very obvious to anyone, since you require more clarifications from him. That was the point I was trying to make. I apologize if I stepped somehow on your toes, no reason to insult my "understanding".
I still believe that laying out clearly the issue at hand can lead to getting better answers from this (or any) forum.
Just my opinion, though; anyone is free to express him/herself as they wish.
/topic
m
l
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
November 3, 2010 6:09:05 PM

No need to apologise, house70 - you didn't tread on my toes but when a first time poster posts an error message in plain English, was there really a need to query it in that manner? Neither have I sought clarification - I have merely made some suggestions - some or none of which may work. :D 

m
l
!