Sign in with
Your question

Any Recommended PC Games? Also, Skyrim vs. GW2?

Last response: in Video Games
January 5, 2013 11:28:58 PM

Hi guys,

I just got a new PC, and was wondering what games I should play that you would recommend. Right now, I'm looking at these, listed from most wanted to less wanted games:

- Guild Wars 2
- Planetside 2
- FTL
- Dishonored
- Frozen Synapse
- Hawken
- Magicka
- Just Cause 2

I already got ME3, and plan to get ME2 and ME soon (I'm not playing ME3 without playing the first 2)

Thanks,
Chase
January 6, 2013 12:27:17 AM

Agree with delta about skyrim, mod it and get the enhanced stuff and it's a blast. I own PS2, it's amazingly fun. Huge battles and such. Don't have GW2. Dishonored is pretty fun, story is pretty good and it's got an awesome system behind it. Totally reccomend it. Idk about Frozen, Hawken is in beta and is a pretty sweet mech vs mech FPS, I'm currently involved with it. Idk about magicka, JC2, again is fun to do whatever and see what kind of crazy crap you can do.

Also GTA4 is extremely fun with mods. Especially if you have friends that you play with.
m
l
January 6, 2013 12:35:10 AM

Quote:
skyrim with expansions, hd textures and mods = epic.
planetside 2 is epic if you got a good gaming pc.

Haven't played GW2 but the way you get more in game items the more you pay makes me avoid it.

Just Cause 2 is fun to just troll the map.

May I suggest jagged alliance: back in action.
jagged alliance? never heard of it, but ill check it out
m
l
January 6, 2013 12:36:03 AM

TheGhxst said:
Agree with delta about skyrim, mod it and get the enhanced stuff and it's a blast. I own PS2, it's amazingly fun. Huge battles and such. Don't have GW2. Dishonored is pretty fun, story is pretty good and it's got an awesome system behind it. Totally reccomend it. Idk about Frozen, Hawken is in beta and is a pretty sweet mech vs mech FPS, I'm currently involved with it. Idk about magicka, JC2, again is fun to do whatever and see what kind of crazy crap you can do.

Also GTA4 is extremely fun with mods. Especially if you have friends that you play with.
gr8, thx!
m
l
Related resources
!