Sign in with
Your question

Help?

Last response: in Video Games
January 6, 2013 2:11:22 AM

Hello,
I want to get the PC game ArmA 2 for my computer, however I dont know if it'll work. My system specs are:

Computer: Acer Aspire 5532
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) Processor TF-20 1.60 GHz
Ram: 3.00GB (2.75 GB usable)
System: 64 bit Operating System
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics

The game asks for:
Minimum Specifications:
Processor: Intel Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
RAM: 1 GB (2 GB for Multiplayer)
Hard Drive: 20 GB
Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 8600GT or ATI Radeon 3650 or faster with Shader Model 3 and 512 MB VRAM

More about : question

January 7, 2013 11:52:09 AM

Can someone tell me if the game will work with my above specs?....I got it installed but I am getting the "File d3dx9_42.dll not found" error message....

Any help?
m
l
Related resources
January 7, 2013 12:38:10 PM

Video Card: ... ATI Radeon 3650 or faster with Shader Model 3 and 512 MB VRAM.

ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics is not 'faster' than a ATI Radeon HD3650.

Laptops generally have very poor 3D performance when it comes to AAA titles like ARMA II, it might walk but it certainly isn't going to run if you get my gist.
m
l
January 9, 2013 6:29:37 PM

Thanks for the help... I will try that.
m
l
January 10, 2013 6:19:48 AM

Hello all,

If you've been following along with my emails so far, you've heard about the folks over at Zygor Guides releasing a HUGE amount of new content and loads of new features for their guides for Mists of Pandaria. Well, they just revealed the last few features in their latest video and it looks great.

http://39b7acz3hdkmfv4s3ualvjynf8.hop.***/?tid=FORUM03121980

The last features focus heavily on pets and mounts. If you're a vanity pet or mount collector, you're going to absolutely love what these guys have cooked up. You can literally get almost any pet or mount in the game with almost no effort, it's so convenient. They also have something to give you an aggressive competitive edge in the new Pet Battle system in Mists of Pandaria. Don't just take my word for it, go and see all this for yourself to get a better idea.

http://39b7acz3hdkmfv4s3ualvjynf8.hop.***/?tid=FORUM03121980

As Zygor last launch video came to a close, they reminded us that if you pre-order any of their guides or MoP upgrades now, you'll an exclusive new in-game guide that covers Scenarios. If you're not sure what Scenarios are, they're sort of like mini-dungeons or instances that small groups of people can do together to get better rewards than regular solo or group quests. Pretty cool stuff, so check out the stuff over at Zygor and pick up a copy now if you're interested, so you can be sure to get the special bonus guide.

Let me know what you think of the guides once you use them!

Until next time,

Sanyogita Tiwari
sanjutiwari129@gmail.com
m
l
!