Sign in with
Your question

agp x8 abit ic7-g

Last response: in Overclocking
November 28, 2003 5:51:55 PM

configuring my abit board and on the subject of x8 or x4 for agp slot it only states x4 theire is no card inserted YET so the questionis if I place an x8 card in will the option be available in bios (it isnt theire yet)

More about : agp abit ic7

a b V Motherboard
a b K Overclocking
November 29, 2003 3:46:49 AM

Slow down and try typing that again...with a little better explaination of what you're trying to say.

Are you trying to say that you can't select AGP8x using a 4x card?

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>
November 29, 2003 7:16:00 PM

yep sorry hear we go I have no agp card in my slot at moment, BUT theire is no mention of x8 setting in my bios it says agp x1 or agp x4 now I know that this board is x8 so if I put a card in that is x8 (and I will) will this setting become available. I have updated the bios to the newest spec. I read a write up and screen shots showed x8 in agp settings but cant find them in my bios.
a b V Motherboard
a b K Overclocking
November 30, 2003 3:54:56 AM

The fuel gauge on my car quits working when the tank is empty too!

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>
!