Carrier for net10

Last response: in Network Providers
May 28, 2005 4:55:36 PM

a.
Does net10 http://www.net10.com use verizon as a carrier?

b.
What carrier does net10 use?

The call center at net10 could not answer reliably!

More about : carrier net10

Anonymous
May 30, 2005 2:27:27 AM

<dsaklad@zurich.csail.mit.edu> wrote in message
> a.
> Does net10 http://www.net10.com use verizon as a carrier?
No, they are selling GSM phones.

> b.
> What carrier does net10 use?
T-mobile or Cingular/AT&T the coverage look more like Cingular/AT&T

> The call center at net10 could not answer reliably!

Anonymous
May 30, 2005 3:14:42 AM

Stanley Reynolds wrote:

> No, they are selling GSM phones.

Wait a minute... I recall someone else saying that Net10 uses Cingular
exclusively. (The quoted statement was what jogged my memory). Don't know if
that's accurate but if they are selling only GSM phones, it may very well be
true, and if they are going with one carrier exclusively it would allow them
to negotiate lower prices for airtime...

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"
May 30, 2005 5:51:17 AM

OFF TOPIC!

hey Steve Sobol just wondering why you are not a member since you are
here alot :?:

--
agentHibby
May 30, 2005 1:46:40 PM

"agentHibby" <agentHibby.1pu1ty@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> OFF TOPIC!
>
> hey Steve Sobol just wondering why you are not a member since you are
> here alot :?:

He doesn't post from cellphoneforums.net so why would he be a member ? Not
sure your web interface to this newsgroup allows you to look at message
headers, but you can see the source client if you use a newsgroup client.
Anonymous
May 30, 2005 2:14:28 PM

agentHibby wrote:
> OFF TOPIC!
>
> hey Steve Sobol just wondering why you are not a member since you are
> here alot :?:

I post into alt.cellular.verizon. I suppose I'll wander over to your neck of
the woods some day. Howardforums.com is another good web-based forum. I
don't have a lot of time to read Usenet *or* those other forums right now
though :)

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"
!