Carrier for net10

a.
Does net10 http://www.net10.com use verizon as a carrier?

b.
What carrier does net10 use?

The call center at net10 could not answer reliably!
5 answers Last reply
More about carrier net10

    <dsaklad@zurich.csail.mit.edu> wrote in message
    > a.
    > Does net10 http://www.net10.com use verizon as a carrier?
    No, they are selling GSM phones.

    > b.
    > What carrier does net10 use?
    T-mobile or Cingular/AT&T the coverage look more like Cingular/AT&T

    Stanley Reynolds wrote:

    > No, they are selling GSM phones.

    Wait a minute... I recall someone else saying that Net10 uses Cingular
    exclusively. (The quoted statement was what jogged my memory). Don't know if
    that's accurate but if they are selling only GSM phones, it may very well be
    true, and if they are going with one carrier exclusively it would allow them
    to negotiate lower prices for airtime...

    --New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"

    OFF TOPIC!

    hey Steve Sobol just wondering why you are not a member since you are
    here alot :?:

    --
    agentHibby

    "agentHibby" <agentHibby.1pu1ty@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > OFF TOPIC!
    >
    > hey Steve Sobol just wondering why you are not a member since you are
    > here alot :?:

    He doesn't post from cellphoneforums.net so why would he be a member ? Not
    sure your web interface to this newsgroup allows you to look at message
    headers, but you can see the source client if you use a newsgroup client.

    agentHibby wrote:
    > OFF TOPIC!
    >
    > hey Steve Sobol just wondering why you are not a member since you are
    > here alot :?:

    I post into alt.cellular.verizon. I suppose I'll wander over to your neck of
    the woods some day. Howardforums.com is another good web-based forum. I
    don't have a lot of time to read Usenet *or* those other forums right now
    though :)

    --New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"

Verizon Internet Service Providers