Sign in with
Your question

Borderlands 2 vs Hitman Absolution URGENT!

Last response: in Video Games
January 7, 2013 2:58:33 PM

Hi all, I have Till 6 pm to decide between hitman or borderlands 2. I enjoy action games and shooters but I also like games such as deus ex. They are both £15 right now on Steam. Which one should I get? I prefer singleplayer games and I only have one friend who owns borderlands 2.
Thanks
January 7, 2013 4:43:13 PM

Id recommend border Lands 2. Great game and more fun with friends. Hitman Absolution I have not played but many of my friends who have played it said it was kind of stale.
January 7, 2013 4:54:37 PM

Okay thanks
Related resources
January 7, 2013 7:16:55 PM

Borderlands 2 was kind of meh to me. Though I can't particularly say I liked the first one either.

I enjoyed hitman, though. In my personal opinion, that's the best game of 2012. I spent so much time on it...

Anyway, if you have friends with whom you'll play Borderlands, it could be a good option. However, that game is not fun when playing solo...
January 7, 2013 11:10:50 PM

Hitman received pretty mediocre reviews unfortunately.
January 8, 2013 12:49:15 AM

enjoyed borderlands 2

currently playing hitman absolution

its ok--but i lose patience with the sneaking about all the time and end up shooting my way through

instead

so my choice would be borderlands 2
January 8, 2013 3:15:41 PM

Thanks everyone for your input
January 8, 2013 3:46:47 PM

I've played hitman absolution, as well as all the other hitmans, with the exception of agent 47. I thought absoloution was amazing, some great features in it and it's a great single player game, multiplayer is poor but what can you expect from a game like hitman? contracts is a nice feature, not spent much time on it. Overall i think hitman would be a good buy if you have played previous hitman games and liked them.

Since i haven't played borderlands, i'd probably buy that.
January 8, 2013 3:52:09 PM

I got hitman blood money for £2 on Steam and im gonna play through that instead
January 16, 2013 1:02:36 AM

Blood money is also good, I like the fact that in Absolution you can see how well you did in a map compared to the rest of the population. it encourages you to play through the game more and try to better your score. can become a great game between friends.
January 16, 2013 3:07:33 PM

Played Hitman for 10 minutes and closed it.

Played Borderlands for a few hours wasn't too impressed either.

I'd say Borderlands has got more playtime than Hitman
!