Borderlands 2 vs Hitman Absolution URGENT!

Hi all, I have Till 6 pm to decide between hitman or borderlands 2. I enjoy action games and shooters but I also like games such as deus ex. They are both £15 right now on Steam. Which one should I get? I prefer singleplayer games and I only have one friend who owns borderlands 2.
11 answers Last reply
More about borderlands hitman absolution urgent
  1. Id recommend border Lands 2. Great game and more fun with friends. Hitman Absolution I have not played but many of my friends who have played it said it was kind of stale.
  2. Okay thanks
  3. Borderlands 2 was kind of meh to me. Though I can't particularly say I liked the first one either.

I enjoyed hitman, though. In my personal opinion, that's the best game of 2012. I spent so much time on it...

Anyway, if you have friends with whom you'll play Borderlands, it could be a good option. However, that game is not fun when playing solo...
  4. Hitman received pretty mediocre reviews unfortunately.
  5. enjoyed borderlands 2

currently playing hitman absolution

its ok--but i lose patience with the sneaking about all the time and end up shooting my way through

so my choice would be borderlands 2
  6. Thanks everyone for your input
  7. I've played hitman absolution, as well as all the other hitmans, with the exception of agent 47. I thought absoloution was amazing, some great features in it and it's a great single player game, multiplayer is poor but what can you expect from a game like hitman? contracts is a nice feature, not spent much time on it. Overall i think hitman would be a good buy if you have played previous hitman games and liked them.

Since i haven't played borderlands, i'd probably buy that.
  8. I got hitman blood money for £2 on Steam and im gonna play through that instead
  9. Blood money is also good, I like the fact that in Absolution you can see how well you did in a map compared to the rest of the population. it encourages you to play through the game more and try to better your score. can become a great game between friends.
  10. Played Hitman for 10 minutes and closed it.

Played Borderlands for a few hours wasn't too impressed either.

I'd say Borderlands has got more playtime than Hitman
Ask a new question

Read More

Games Steam Video Games