Ufc 3 undisputed

trocchietto

Honorable
Jan 8, 2013
I was just deciding to buy a pc gaming system, as an user really nicely suggested me the characteristics, when I tried to test to see if some pc games are available for xbox and pc as well, and with a lot of sadness I just discovered that looking for the first title, UFC 3 is not supported...
I would like to ask you, it is more the exception or it is the rule that console have more games
(sorry it look a troll question, but believe me I do not have too much time to troll around:( )

freshtodeath

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2010
It's not really a rule, it's more a developer's decision what platform they want to focus on. It costs less money to develop a game on a single console, rather than across all the platforms. They most likely look at statistics of interest, past and present and other related thing. It's more business than hatred towards PC gaming

Barritio

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2006
On the whole, fighters such as ufc, dead or alive etc don't get transferred to pc. The one major exception that springs to mind is SSFIV. This type of game is much more popular on consoles than on a pc, so if it's the type of game you want, you may be best sticking to a console. However if you are into RPGs, MMORPGs, RTSs, or FPSs, then for me the pc is still the platform of choice (I am biased by the way). For sport and racers, console probably still your best bet.

trocchietto

Honorable
Jan 8, 2013

thank you barritio and fresh to death, I like sport games indeed, I need something to relax myself, and RPG , games on line, strategy games(with the chess exception) do not hit my brain, as I am really tired on evening and need to enjoy tennis, basket, kinetics games, shoot em up, arcades, something that make my brain empty and not the other way around.
So maybe I should switch to console...but I cannot wait one year time to buy the next xbox. the matter became complex now. :pfff: :(