GPRS CD

Johnny

Does anyone have this mysterious CD? I went to the Cingular Store and
they have no idea what I am talking about.

--
-
I am Johnny

"Johnny" <alphascooter-verizon@yahoo.com> wrote in message
| Does anyone have this mysterious CD? I went to the Cingular Store and
| they have no idea what I am talking about.

I assume you mean EasyGPRS for Samsung phones? Samsung fun club website.

>Does anyone have this mysterious CD? I went to the Cingular Store and
>they have no idea what I am talking about.

I'm not sure what CD you are refering to. However when I bought the data cable
for the Nokia 6200, from Cingular, there was a CD that had drivers.

--
John S.

sexyexotiche@aol.comspamfree (John S.) wrote in message news:<20040423234107.03003.00000360@mb-m05.aol.com>...
> >Does anyone have this mysterious CD? I went to the Cingular Store and
> >they have no idea what I am talking about.
> >

> I'm not sure what CD you are refering to. However when I bought the data cable
> for the Nokia 6200, from Cingular, there was a CD that had drivers.

I got the data kit on like for mu se616 and got it to work through
bluetooth infrared and data cable to get on line with dell laptop it
took along time on the phone with cingular nine out of ten of them
dont know squat but this morning I think I talked to the smartest lady
there she had me up and running in no time dont give up just keep
calling till they help