which phone do i get?

Last response: in Network Providers
May 31, 2005 2:31:36 AM

I want a phone with evdo, bluetooth and possibly a pda. Which phone has all
of these features or is there any with these features? Which one has most of
these features? Is it worth getting a pda that is also a phone in lieu of a
stand alone pda? If I can find a pda that is also a phone and works ok I
will probably sell my current pda on ebay.
thanks

More about : phone

Anonymous
May 31, 2005 3:52:25 AM

michael e dziatkowicz wrote:
> I want a phone with evdo, bluetooth and possibly a pda. Which phone has all
> of these features or is there any with these features?

None, Yet.

Rumour is that the next Treo will offer EV-DO. And rumour DID hold that
the Audiovox PPC-6600/6601 was EV-DO capable, but so far that capability
has not materialized.

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.