ok what verizons best phone? vx6100 vs vx7000 or vx8000 or..

Last response: in Network Providers
May 31, 2005 5:07:07 AM

Yeap boys and girls it the time again new contract time my curent
contract expires in june 2005 and I debaiting switch to cingular or
sticking with verzion and get a new phone with the 2 upgrade plan.
Question is what is verizons best phone in terms of quality of service
and realiblity? personally I dont really care about cameras, right now
Ive got a vx4500 a good basic solid phone but I like something newer,
whats verizon best phone right now? Thanx , I appreate any constructive
posts . thanx bob schneider
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 12:39:15 PM

"Bob 1" <ThatWouldBeTelling@DrakeIsSix.com> wrote in message
> Yeap boys and girls it the time again new contract time my curent contract
> expires in june 2005 and I debaiting switch to cingular or sticking with
> verzion and get a new phone with the 2 upgrade plan. Question is what is
> verizons best phone in terms of quality of service and realiblity?
> personally I dont really care about cameras, right now Ive got a vx4500 a
> good basic solid phone but I like something newer, whats verizon best
> phone right now? Thanx , I appreate any constructive posts . thanx bob
> schneider

Make sure the one you get has Spell Check;-)
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 6:18:58 PM

I used to have Cingular. Verizons a *lot* better. Don't switch to
Cingular. I have an LG VX6100. Good phone, reliable, etc. The
battery lasts a long time when you aren't using the phone. It runs out
fairly fast if you use it too much. I've been thinking about getting
one of those extended life battery packs or sumpin. Good signal.
(*much* better than my old LG VX3100) I'd really love to have an LG
VX8000, but too expensive. And the 6100 is cooler-looking than the
7000 and 8000 anyway.
!