Anyone with an Android device should check this out.

I discovered a cool app called "Kainy" that lets you stream your games over Wifi/3G/4G. It works alright and has good control customization so it will work fairly well with any game. I'd recommend having a look.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kainy.client&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd

Also, I just realized my post looks like the company behind Kainy paid me to post it. They didn't, I'm just letting everyone know as I could see a lot of you liking it.
7 answers Last reply
More about anyone android device check
  1. very interesting app, i may just give it a try. im always bored at work since i work midnights, this may just give me more reason to stay awake, can just play some streamed games from my PC, epic.
  2. Thanks for the info voiidwulf will definitely try it out
  3. Looks really interesting. If I had a 10" tablet I would definitely give it a try but I just can't see the button layout being effective on a 4" phone for a game like WoW> If someone tries it out let us know.
  4. bdizzle11 said:
    Looks really interesting. If I had a 10" tablet I would definitely give it a try but I just can't see the button layout being effective on a 4" phone for a game like WoW> If someone tries it out let us know.

Yeah, I am using a Nexus 7 and the controls are a little awkward on it. It is 7 inches. I haven't tried WoW yet, but anything with more complex controls than your average first person shooter is a little hard.
  5. i think they mentioned it has xbox controller support, which is perfect as long as you can get the adapter to connect it. i have be able to map a PS3 controller as well which worked pretty good for games like final fantasy for android.

just need something to attach the controller to the phone
  6. sscultima said:
    i think they mentioned it has xbox controller support, which is perfect as long as you can get the adapter to connect it. i have be able to map a PS3 controller as well which worked pretty good for games like final fantasy for android.

just need something to attach the controller to the phone

http://www.amazon.ca/Micro-USB-OTG-2-0-Adapter/dp/B005QX7KYU/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top/183-3357777-0528704
  7. aha, ya i know what adapter, was just making general statement. had bought a bunch for people at work because they somehow were unable to find them where there is a computer shop just around the corner where they have them.

Well, i guess they did get a little confused since he was looking for strictly OTG when he could have been looking for Micro USB adapters.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Video Games