Sign in with
Your question

Anyone with an Android device should check this out.

Last response: in Video Games
January 12, 2013 4:03:10 AM

I discovered a cool app called "Kainy" that lets you stream your games over Wifi/3G/4G. It works alright and has good control customization so it will work fairly well with any game. I'd recommend having a look.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kainy...

Also, I just realized my post looks like the company behind Kainy paid me to post it. They didn't, I'm just letting everyone know as I could see a lot of you liking it.

More about : android device check

January 13, 2013 8:22:36 AM

very interesting app, i may just give it a try. im always bored at work since i work midnights, this may just give me more reason to stay awake, can just play some streamed games from my PC, epic.
m
l
January 13, 2013 6:48:23 PM

Thanks for the info voiidwulf will definitely try it out
m
l
Related resources
January 13, 2013 9:24:21 PM

Looks really interesting. If I had a 10" tablet I would definitely give it a try but I just can't see the button layout being effective on a 4" phone for a game like WoW> If someone tries it out let us know.
m
l
January 13, 2013 9:33:48 PM

bdizzle11 said:
Looks really interesting. If I had a 10" tablet I would definitely give it a try but I just can't see the button layout being effective on a 4" phone for a game like WoW> If someone tries it out let us know.

Yeah, I am using a Nexus 7 and the controls are a little awkward on it. It is 7 inches. I haven't tried WoW yet, but anything with more complex controls than your average first person shooter is a little hard.
m
l
January 14, 2013 1:55:44 AM

i think they mentioned it has xbox controller support, which is perfect as long as you can get the adapter to connect it. i have be able to map a PS3 controller as well which worked pretty good for games like final fantasy for android.

just need something to attach the controller to the phone
m
l
January 14, 2013 2:59:24 AM

sscultima said:
i think they mentioned it has xbox controller support, which is perfect as long as you can get the adapter to connect it. i have be able to map a PS3 controller as well which worked pretty good for games like final fantasy for android.

just need something to attach the controller to the phone

http://www.amazon.ca/Micro-USB-OTG-2-0-Adapter/dp/B005Q...
m
l
January 14, 2013 3:20:50 AM

aha, ya i know what adapter, was just making general statement. had bought a bunch for people at work because they somehow were unable to find them where there is a computer shop just around the corner where they have them.

Well, i guess they did get a little confused since he was looking for strictly OTG when he could have been looking for Micro USB adapters.
m
l
!