Mid 90's RPG

Adrillf

Honorable
Jan 14, 2013
Hello, long time stalker of the forum, and I finally have a question on a game name or ID.

I think that it was called 1984, but I could be wrong.

It was an RPG game set where you could character build your team, and then set off as a group throughout Earth to adventure, and then ultimately your travels would go to Mars, Venus, and I think a few other planets. I remember that I could never figure out the strategy fights because I was too young, so I'd just get one character really good at explosives, and then set an extreme amount of TNT in a dungeon and run away while the fuse was burning so I didn't have to fight. At one point in the story line you would have to wait for a specific day and time to go to Stonehenge to see light shine in a spot at Stonehenge to dig up a story line item.

I remember that to play it you needed the manual that came with the game and in the opening screen it would ask you what word was on X page, X paragraph, X line.

For the life of me I can't find it through searching google. Any help or links to it would be loved. Thank you so much.