Despot96

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2012
Hello community, i came here to ask because i'm having some issues and can't fix them myself. Me and my brother decided to play Grand Theft Auto IV via hamachi on LAN. I tried to find solution myself for 2 hours but no luck at all. So the problem is When i enter GTA 4 and on cellphone i go to multiplaye>lan>create mach or whatever it says something like this "Disconnected from session" We are both connected to one router and we don't have problems playing other games LAn with hamachi. I tried what this guy did but no luck > link > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPpwTVSkGtU
I installed whatever he said but not working... I saw when he opened his "regedit" he had there xlive with some more thing but i just had one doc. there. Then i installed Games For Windows Live program to see if it helps, but still nothing. I saw here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON_jJXQUuaI that here press "HOME" and it pops up, but for me it won't pop up so what do i do? Any solutions? Singleplayer runs fine, u can see by my spec. If u need any info that will help u helping me then feel free to ask. I lost 2 hours for nothing, didn't find any solutions.. so please if someone can help i will do anything. Thanks guys and girls :) :love:

Despot96

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2012
I bought one game, but me and brother are using the same game.. so maybe thats problem? One guy told "if you have same version of GTA 4 then u will need hamachi" or something. And they told that i need to connect (offline) to windows live in order to lan
but nothing happens. "HOME" doesnt work

Despot96

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2012
u saw first video up, it works for him and for some others, but wont for me.. i knew this will happen(i wouldn't be able to play) :(

voiidwulf

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2012
Yeah, we can't help you unfortunately. I don't really blame you, I just don't want to get banned. Try asking on GTA IV forums or something. Or, as darth pravus suggested just buy another copy. It is really cheap these days.

TRENDING THREADS