* If you upgraded to the Windows 7 operating system, you must download and install all drivers available online through the Drivers & Software link on this page.
* Windows 7 operating system drivers are not available for all computer models.
In certain situations the SD and MS card reader/writer many not work correctly after installing the drivers. To resolve the issue, use the following workaround:
1. Download and install the Memory Card Reader/Writer and Memory Stick drivers through the Drivers & Software link on this page.
2. Click the Start button and then click Control Panel .
3. In the Control Panel window, click System and Security .
4. In the System and Security window, under System , click Device Manager .
5. Click to select the appropriate device.
6. On the menu bar, click Action and then click Update Driver Software.
7. In the Update Driver Software window, click Browse my computer for driver software .
8. Under Search for driver software in this location , click the Browse... button.
9. In the Browse For Folder window, navigate to the C:\Users\[username]\appdata\local\temp folder and then click the OK button.
10. In the Update Driver Software window, verify Include subfolders is checked and then click the Next button.
11. Click the Close button.
12. Restart the computer.