Johanthegnarler

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2003
I am going to get some experience in overclocking and modding using this Graphics card.
It's in one of our many lan computers , but that computer obviously could use some tuning.
The problem with that computer is its an older gateway.
We've upgraded to 1333 athlon. I would oc it.. but obviously it's gateway. Can't figure out which motherboards in it.. but i haven't really done much research on that part yet.

Basically my question is on the graphics card. What program should i run that will allow me to oc it. I've been reading a lot about it.. but there isn't much about oc'ing these cheap biatches anymore.
Any sites you could give i would apreciate.. i've been google'ing for a good hour and nothing really that great is coming form these searches.

I'm also planning on putting some ramsinks and trying to see how far i can get it without changing stock hsf.
I'll probably just lap it first then re-attach hsf.

p4 2.8 533fsb
intel mobo
1gb rdram pc 800
radeon9800 pro
120gb seagate s-ata

The easyest way is COOLBITS. A registry entry that will allow overclocking in the driver panel on the desktop. No program needed.Adds another tab to your videocard driver panel.

If you find that coolbits does not let you overcolck far enough, I prefer Riva Tuner.

A quick Google search will find both.

I aint signing nothing!!!