Sign in with
Your question

What to create with a computer for a birthday present

Last response: in Video Games
January 15, 2013 4:03:22 PM

Is it possible to make a computer game with the picture of the birthday lady?
January 15, 2013 9:12:28 PM

Yes. What do you mean though? Are you planning on making a game from scratch? Or a mod or something?
January 15, 2013 9:14:18 PM

A birthday card ?
Related resources
January 15, 2013 10:00:23 PM

Yeah, that too. Do you mean like a game case thing with their face?

Like that with their face on it?
January 15, 2013 11:39:46 PM

I think the OP means to replace the face of the main character in a video game with that of the person who's birthday it is. Yes?
January 16, 2013 12:50:20 AM

calmstateofmind said:
I think the OP means to replace the face of the main character in a video game with that of the person who's birthday it is. Yes?

If that is the case, there is no way it will happen. The fact he is asking this question means he doesn't know much about modding and it's limitations.
January 16, 2013 1:21:47 AM

voiidwulf said:
If that is the case, there is no way it will happen. The fact he is asking this question means he doesn't know much about modding and it's limitations.

I think the OP is referring to change the main characters face on the cover of the game to the lady's face?

Photoshop+Magnetic Lasso and Blur Tool will do wonders on that front, provided that's what OP is referring to and knows how to use/owns the program.
January 16, 2013 1:41:56 AM

nickprovs said:
I think the OP is referring to change the main characters face on the cover of the game to the lady's face?

Photoshop+Magnetic Lasso and Blur Tool will do wonders on that front, provided that's what OP is referring to and knows how to use/owns the program.

Yeah, I mean there is no way he could actually mod a game and replace a face texture with that of his friend.
January 16, 2013 2:07:22 AM

voiidwulf said:
Yeah, I mean there is no way he could actually mod a game and replace a face texture with that of his friend.

I'm not sure if we're going to get to find out what he meant... :sarcastic: 
January 16, 2013 5:04:33 AM

"What to create with a computer for a birthday present"

What birthday present would you guys create with a computer?
!