treo...does it cut it?

hi

a few questions--please? the verizon reps are on commission now so i cant
get a straight answer out of them. here goes...

which do i need? a treo650 or a treo600? i travel throughout the mid
atlantic and southeast--mostly VA, TN, GA, FL, KY, NC, SC, PA, MD,etc. at
this point, will i miss the analog? i need a bigass address book linked to
the phone dialer, a palm-based appointment scheduler/alarm, a reasonable
browser for mapquest, a hotmail emailer, and a text messenger. all with a
good phone that has acceptable reception.

is this going to do all of the above? wuddya think?

robertson
3 answers Last reply
More about treo does

    On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 06:21:27 GMT, "kip" <kip@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

    >hi
    >
    >a few questions--please? the verizon reps are on commission now so i cant
    >get a straight answer out of them. here goes...
    >
    >which do i need? a treo650 or a treo600? i travel throughout the mid
    >atlantic and southeast--mostly VA, TN, GA, FL, KY, NC, SC, PA, MD,etc. at
    >this point, will i miss the analog? i need a bigass address book linked to
    >the phone dialer, a palm-based appointment scheduler/alarm, a reasonable
    >browser for mapquest, a hotmail emailer, and a text messenger. all with a
    >good phone that has acceptable reception.
    >
    >is this going to do all of the above? wuddya think?
    >
    >robertson

    treoace.com and treocentral.com

    Both Treo's are terrific phones. Although I'm not a fan of their keyboard,
    hard on my thumbs. Important to you may be bluetooth, and how well it
    synchs to a computer. If it isn't technical, then may I suggest the
    Treo650, but make sure it has the synch capability you need.

    Also, the verizon reps are not on a commission that has anything to do with
    the phone you buy. Yes they get a commission on the plan and YES if they
    push you into accessories. But don't believe the commission changes because
    of the value of the phone. Not being an employee, I could be wrong.
    --
    dr.news Better Price? (not better than you deserve, just more than you are
    used to)

    "kip" <kip@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message
    > hi
    >
    > a few questions--please? the verizon reps are on commission now so i cant
    > get a straight answer out of them. here goes...
    >
    > which do i need? a treo650 or a treo600? i travel throughout the mid
    > atlantic and southeast--mostly VA, TN, GA, FL, KY, NC, SC, PA, MD,etc. at
    > this point, will i miss the analog? i need a bigass address book linked to
    > the phone dialer, a palm-based appointment scheduler/alarm, a reasonable
    > browser for mapquest, a hotmail emailer, and a text messenger. all with a
    > good phone that has acceptable reception.
    >
    > is this going to do all of the above? wuddya think?
    >
    > robertson

    The Cingular Version Does not work properly with a Moto HS850 Bluetooth and
    their customer service gives no indication it will be addressed.

    "dr.news@better.price.biz.nospam" <dr.news@better-price.biz.nospam> wrote in
    message news:fA9oe.16034$iA6.6155@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com...
    > Both Treo's are terrific phones. Although I'm not a fan of their
    > keyboard, hard on my thumbs. Important to you may be bluetooth, and how
    > well it synchs to a computer. If it isn't technical, then may I suggest
    > the Treo650, but make sure it has the synch capability you need.
    >
    > Also, the verizon reps are not on a commission that has anything to do
    > with the phone you buy. Yes they get a commission on the plan and YES if
    > they push you into accessories. But don't believe the commission changes
    > because of the value of the phone. Not being an employee, I could be
    > wrong.
    > --
    > dr.news Better Price? (not better than you deserve, just more than you
    > are used to)
    > If I can help: dr.news@better-price.biz.nospam or thru this notes forum.
    > (yes our on-line phones, some of them, actually pay YOU for a new
    > activation, and free cla/shipping)
    >
    > "kip" <kip@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message
    >> hi
    >>
    >> a few questions--please? the verizon reps are on commission now so i cant
    >> get a straight answer out of them. here goes...
    >>
    >> which do i need? a treo650 or a treo600? i travel throughout the mid
    >> atlantic and southeast--mostly VA, TN, GA, FL, KY, NC, SC, PA, MD,etc. at
    >> this point, will i miss the analog? i need a bigass address book linked
    >> to the phone dialer, a palm-based appointment scheduler/alarm, a
    >> reasonable browser for mapquest, a hotmail emailer, and a text messenger.
    >> all with a good phone that has acceptable reception.
    >>
    >> is this going to do all of the above? wuddya think?
    >>
    >> robertson

Verizon Internet Service Providers