strongest vibrating phone

Last response: in Network Providers
June 3, 2005 5:12:20 AM

I don't hear very well, and I keep my phone in my pocket. Miss lots of
calls. I can't wear it on my belt because my fat roll gets in the way.

What phone is generally considered to have the strongest vibrator ring?
Don't care about cameras, etc.....just talking.
June 3, 2005 11:35:49 AM

Strong vibs are very important to me too. I can tell you the Moto 710 is
about the worst, barely perceptible. The LG 8000 is about the best, other
people can hear the damn thing vibrate from across the room when it is in
your pocket! It'll rattle your teeth :) . I have the 8000.

-Frank

"JZ" <zwerl1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I don't hear very well, and I keep my phone in my pocket. Miss lots of
> calls. I can't wear it on my belt because my fat roll gets in the way.
>
> What phone is generally considered to have the strongest vibrator ring?
> Don't care about cameras, etc.....just talking.

Anonymous
June 4, 2005 6:00:02 AM

"Frankster" <Frank@SPAM2TRASH.com> wrote in message
> Strong vibs are very important to me too. I can tell you the Moto 710 is
> about the worst, barely perceptible. The LG 8000 is about the best, other
> people can hear the damn thing vibrate from across the room when it is in
> your pocket! It'll rattle your teeth :) . I have the 8000.
>
> -Frank

Uoooo, I could use one of those right now! But I'm oonly one year into my
contract, and the full price is soo high. Does anyone know where I can get
one dirt cheap?
!