Gateway monitor ini file?

I would like to use my Gateway 'Vivitron' 1776 monitor on a new XP system
that has been ordered. Where do I find the ini file for that specific
monitor and how do I go about installing it on the new system. I wanted to
use it as a second monitor since the video card allows it. Thanks for any
help.

Bob

Snoopy

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2001

I've found some old Gateway monitor drivers here. I'm actually going to
need this one as well so if you happen to find it post back here. Some of
the stuff there is a bit messy.

http://www.driverguide.com/

USER NAME is: driver
PASSWORD is: all

"Bob Moyer" <bob.moyer@dol.net> wrote in message
> I would like to use my Gateway 'Vivitron' 1776 monitor on a new XP system
> that has been ordered. Where do I find the ini file for that specific
> monitor and how do I go about installing it on the new system. I wanted
> use it as a second monitor since the video card allows it. Thanks for any
> help.
>
> Bob

Actually, this is a functioning monitor at this time connected to a
P5-133XL/Win98. Can I get this file from that computer and save it on a
floppy? If so, how do I then re-install it on the new system when it comes?
If I can help you out in return please let me know.

Bob