Gateway monitor ini file?

I would like to use my Gateway 'Vivitron' 1776 monitor on a new XP system
that has been ordered. Where do I find the ini file for that specific
monitor and how do I go about installing it on the new system. I wanted to
use it as a second monitor since the video card allows it. Thanks for any
help.

Bob
2 answers Last reply
More about gateway monitor file

    I've found some old Gateway monitor drivers here. I'm actually going to
    need this one as well so if you happen to find it post back here. Some of
    the stuff there is a bit messy.

    http://www.driverguide.com/

    USER NAME is: driver
    PASSWORD is: all

    "Bob Moyer" <bob.moyer@dol.net> wrote in message
    > I would like to use my Gateway 'Vivitron' 1776 monitor on a new XP system
    > that has been ordered. Where do I find the ini file for that specific
    > monitor and how do I go about installing it on the new system. I wanted
    > use it as a second monitor since the video card allows it. Thanks for any
    > help.
    >
    > Bob

    Actually, this is a functioning monitor at this time connected to a
    P5-133XL/Win98. Can I get this file from that computer and save it on a
    floppy? If so, how do I then re-install it on the new system when it comes?
    If I can help you out in return please let me know.

    Bob

    "snoopy" <snoop-dog@my-doghouse.com> wrote in message
    > I've found some old Gateway monitor drivers here. I'm actually going to
    > need this one as well so if you happen to find it post back here. Some of
    > the stuff there is a bit messy.
    >
    > http://www.driverguide.com/
    >
    > USER NAME is: driver
    > PASSWORD is: all
    >

    > "Bob Moyer" <bob.moyer@dol.net> wrote in message
    > > I would like to use my Gateway 'Vivitron' 1776 monitor on a new XP
    system
    > > that has been ordered. Where do I find the ini file for that specific
    > > monitor and how do I go about installing it on the new system. I wanted
    > > use it as a second monitor since the video card allows it. Thanks for
    any
    > > help.
    > >
    > > Bob

Gateway Monitors Computers