Can't find drivers for USB 1.1 Gateway

Had to reinstall all my programs after a crash and cannot get my USB ZIO
drive to work. It says it is looking for the drivers but I have not been
able to find them. I have w98 and the restore disks but no luck so far.
Any tips or hints would be a big help. It is on a G6 333mhz for 1998.

Lee

smith

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2003

Did you check your personel support at the website?