Can't find drivers for USB 1.1 Gateway

Last response: in Computer Brands
a b \ Driver
April 11, 2004 2:45:17 AM

Had to reinstall all my programs after a crash and cannot get my USB ZIO
drive to work. It says it is looking for the drivers but I have not been
able to find them. I have w98 and the restore disks but no luck so far.
Any tips or hints would be a big help. It is on a G6 333mhz for 1998.

Lee
April 11, 2004 2:45:18 AM

Did you check your personel support at the website?

!