Motorola e815 release for Verizon

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

Does anyone know when the Motorola e815 will be released for Verizon and
haow much it will cost?

Thanks.

Brian Goodheim wrote:
> Does anyone know when the Motorola e815 will be released for Verizon
> and haow much it will cost?
>
> Thanks.

Release: late in the life cycle for the phone
Cost: More than you want to pay for the first 60 days
Capabilities: None except for Vz proprietary fee services.

Brian Goodheim Wrote:
> Does anyone know when the Motorola e815 will be released for Verizon
> and
> haow much it will cost?
>
> Thanks.

Alright everyone listen up!!! To all my forum friends and E815 fanatics
- I contacted Motorola directly (866) BuyMoto and spoke with a rep
there. She advised that the scheduled release of the E815 is the last
week in June, and if for some strange, bizarre, and unforseen reason
that does not happen it will NOT under any circumstances be later that
the 1st week of July. She further stated that the price will probably
be $200.00, although she was unable to give me an exact dollar amount.
I hope this has been helpful.

Peace,

Tra ~ ~ ~

--
TraFromLA

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 20:49:12 +0100, TraFromLA
<TraFromLA.1q88p0@mobile-forum.co.uk> wrote:

>Brian Goodheim Wrote:
>> Does anyone know when the Motorola e815 will be released for Verizon
>> and
>> haow much it will cost?
>>
>> Thanks.
>
>Alright everyone listen up!!! To all my forum friends and E815 fanatics
>- I contacted Motorola directly (866) BuyMoto and spoke with a rep
>there. She advised that the scheduled release of the E815 is the last
>week in June, and if for some strange, bizarre, and unforseen reason
>that does not happen it will NOT under any circumstances be later that
>the 1st week of July. She further stated that the price will probably
>be $200.00, although she was unable to give me an exact dollar amount.
>I hope this has been helpful.
>
>Peace,
>
>Tra ~ ~ ~

Was that info from Bangladesh or Calcutta?

"Brian Goodheim" <goodheim@colorado.edu> wrote in message
> Does anyone know when the Motorola e815 will be released for Verizon and
> haow much it will cost?
>
> Thanks.

Okay, for anyone who's still following this thread, Circuit City VZW stores
are allowed to sell the E815 TODAY, July 3. Corporate stores will start
selling it to Joe Blow on July 5 (apparently some business customers could
purchase it a few days earlier). I would guess that telesales and the
website will also have it on the 5th.

Cheers,
bex