Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

FarCry 3 help??

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 23, 2013 2:03:26 AM

ok i have a gtx 650 and this is about farcry 3...well first of all no matter what i do i get 30 fps or 24 fps i put every thing on low and the res to 800x400 and i still get that fps 30 to 24.....idk why .....i have 4gb of ram....a core 2 duo e8500 3.16 .........i know thats old but i could play crysis on extream and get 40 fps on 1280 type res....and on batman akrym city i get 40 fps most of the time with the graphics kinda low but not really low,........but the thing that bothers me on farcry 3 is i still get low fps on the lowest settings and RES....why is this.....is it my specs....i know its low but it works for me so far and i will upgrade my cpu and ram soon my power supply is a 380 wat too.....so ya any help???

More about : farcry

January 23, 2013 3:33:37 AM

i pass the minum requrements for the game why do i get bad fps????
m
0
l
January 23, 2013 3:52:24 AM

No your system is well fine it's good Im uing gt 630m and far cry 3 is work very good in high graphics So just download the latest version of your graphics card &and than it's work
m
0
l
Related resources
January 23, 2013 3:57:49 AM

AvinashSharma said:
No your system is well fine it's good Im uing gt 630m and far cry 3 is work very good in high graphics So just download the latest version of your graphics card &and than it's work


i did......i dont understand whats wrong lol.....i get like 30 fps....on every setting but when i go higher it just goes to 10 fps....i dont know what it is or what
m
0
l
January 23, 2013 4:09:04 AM

than manage settings of your far cry 3 settings in your graphics card drivers...........
m
0
l
January 23, 2013 4:12:46 AM

AvinashSharma said:
than manage settings of your far cry 3 settings in your graphics card drivers...........


i did this also its still the same no matter what.....i know this game is really cpu intensive but i should be able to get at least 40 fps on low settings and a 800 res and i did change every thing in the grahpics card driver to..............
m
0
l
January 23, 2013 10:13:46 AM

I think it could be the CPU holding you back here is the only bench mark I can find for a C2D. They have been holding up for years but I think they are now coming to the end of there usefulness on high end games. I could be wrong though.

And some others for comparison

m
0
l
January 23, 2013 10:43:00 AM

simon12 said:
I think it could be the CPU holding you back here is the only bench mark I can find for a C2D. They have been holding up for years but I think they are now coming to the end of there usefulness on high end games. I could be wrong though.
http://www.pcgameshardware.de/screenshots/original/2012/11/FC3-Test-CPUs.png
And some others for comparison
http://media.bestofmicro.com/9/G/364516/original/CPU-scaling.png
http://static.techspot.com/articles-info/615/bench/CPU_01.png


oh well that makes the cake so takes....i will upgrade soon i just dont think its my graphics card doing the bad just the cpu
;0
m
0
l
!