LG VX8100 Release Date news

Last response: in Network Providers
June 7, 2005 1:06:12 AM

Just spoke with a guy at Circuit City. He said the president of their
company said not to look for this phone until December :-( Anyone hear
anything different? I thought this was supposed to be released this
month!

--
TPR

More about : vx8100 release date news

Anonymous
June 7, 2005 5:48:01 AM

Since the release of the vx8000 was delayed -- and the vx8100 is supposed to
be the 'updated' vx8000, it would stand to reason that this also would be
delayed... I'm waitin'.

-X

!