LG VX8100 Release Date news

Just spoke with a guy at Circuit City. He said the president of their
company said not to look for this phone until December :-( Anyone hear
anything different? I thought this was supposed to be released this
month!

--
TPR
1 answer Last reply

    Since the release of the vx8000 was delayed -- and the vx8100 is supposed to
    be the 'updated' vx8000, it would stand to reason that this also would be
    delayed... I'm waitin'.

    -X

    "TPR" <TPR.1q8g6r@news.cellbanter.com> wrote in message

    > Just spoke with a guy at Circuit City. He said the president of their
    > company said not to look for this phone until December :-( Anyone hear
    > anything different? I thought this was supposed to be released this
    > month!
    >

    > --
    > TPR

Verizon LG Internet Service Providers