Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Can you solve my problem?

Last response: in Video Games
January 24, 2013 9:02:43 AM

My problem is regarding batman arkham city. Every thing is going all right .I have just started playing it and stuck on 2% in amusement mill or something like that where catwoman meets ivy and asked for help and she refuses it. After that there is cutscene conversation between batman and joker. Joker throws him out of the building .Then my problem start - a blank screen come with written that press right click to skip the cutscene or the game will stop working . But even if i press it it nothing happens.
One more thing i cant also skip the cutscene during conversation. If i press left click or right click it says loading at the bottom right of the screen but cutscene goes on .Please help me i want to play more

More about : solve problem

January 31, 2013 9:29:30 AM

I forgot to mention my rig:
core 2 duo e4600 2.4 Ghz
8 gb ddr3 ram
g41 md 5
8400gs
Is it because of my slow 8400gs .If it is than why am i able to play other levels or campaign missions

Best solution

January 31, 2013 7:24:57 PM

Lol re-install the game. Probably a corrupt file made it into the installation
Related resources
February 1, 2013 7:36:51 AM

haider95 said:

I reinstalled the game several time but the same problem and i even tried different operating system currently running on windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
February 2, 2013 1:39:00 AM

I'm guessing you have a pirated copy? :) 
It probably is , and if it is then there is not much we can do to help as the problem can be in practically any faulty file in the download.
If you want to play then try downloading a save file for Arkham city which continues the game after that cutscene.
Also upgrade at least your GPU as soon as possible. An 8400 practically belongs in an antique museum by now.
February 2, 2013 8:31:41 AM

Will removing the cutscenes from game cure my problem
February 2, 2013 3:29:32 PM

Divyanshu Sah said:
Will removing the cutscenes from game cure my problem

Are you capable of doing that?
I mean do you know how to properly do that?
Also you didn't answer my question.
Do you have a pirated copy?
February 3, 2013 1:43:16 AM

I also dont know that its pirated or original . Someone gave me the discs on my birthday and after installing i returned it to him
February 3, 2013 4:38:34 AM

Divyanshu Sah said:
I also dont know that its pirated or original . Someone gave me the discs on my birthday and after installing i returned it to him

Ok here is the deal.
Are there "photos" of batman and catwoman imprinted on those discs OR are those writable discs on which "Batman Arkham City" is written with a black Marker pen?
If it is the second one , I don't think we are allowed to help you regarding pirated copies of games.
I don't think we CAN help you regarding pirated copies of games as practically anything can be wrong with the downloaded files.
July 10, 2013 6:21:11 AM

there was photo printed on the disc. And the disc was inside a slim box.
July 11, 2013 9:02:00 AM

Divyanshu Sah said:
there was photo printed on the disc. And the disc was inside a slim box.

That is a pirated copy. We cannot help you in that case.

Buy the actual game and support the developers.
July 12, 2013 6:00:17 AM

I asked my freind he said it was around rs 2000 in india on that time. The photo printed was of batman and catwoman on the disc. It asked me for the activation code . And i filled. Now how can that be pirated.
July 13, 2013 11:03:48 AM

Divyanshu Sah said:
I asked my freind he said it was around rs 2000 in india on that time. The photo printed was of batman and catwoman on the disc. It asked me for the activation code . And i filled. Now how can that be pirated.

Ok here is the deal.
I had a pirated copy and I had the exact same problem.
I bought the original game (Rs.1000 btw cuz thats how much I bought it for at the time of release)
and nothing like that appeared.
With the original copy it will never say "Click to skip cutscene or the game will stop working"
Did you get a booklet along with the game on which the CD-key was given ?
October 3, 2013 4:35:56 AM

Ok well Zakx11 from what i understand it not just the the black box or the SKIDROW NeoGame copys of this game or the repack as well The same issue have been happeing with steam user as well? for the fix there really is not one that i have found even for steam. anyhow here a fix for you if you still have not got it working. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GZoKmQ5vUM it will show you how to do it if you did not do it yat
November 1, 2013 10:59:05 PM

Divyanshu Sah said:
haider95 said:

I reinstalled the game several time but the same problem and i even tried different operating system currently running on windows 7 ultimate 64 bit

November 1, 2013 11:02:56 PM

divyanshu ..... even i have the same problems with my batman arkaham city. After completing 2 % of batman arkham city level even my game starts hanging...I dont know how to fix the problems...
if u get any idea please share it to me....
!