Sign in with
Your question

Is Microsoft Sidewinder X6 and Cm Storm Z3ro-g is a good gaming combo?

Last response: in Video Games
January 24, 2013 5:31:11 PM

Hello,
Is Microsoft Sidewinder X6 and Cm Storm Z3ro-g is a good combo?

I been checking reviews, Pro and Cons about alot of mice and keyboards but the real thing that cames to my mind is the quality and design and most of all the CHEAPNESS of the item.

I saw reviews about Sidewinder X6 .. They says its good and but the problem with it is the usb and head phone jack .. almost all gaming keyboards had that but i wouldnt mind. and it is also good because it has macro keys for MMORPG and i also play DotA 2 using macros.
and my budget for the keyboard is around 80 dollars and for the mouse around 50-60 dollars.

I think Cm Storm Z3ro-g would fit with it fine

But Feedback is much needed :) 
so i wont make though choices when buying stuffs and it is also my 1st time buying gaming peripherals :) 
I DONT WANT RAZER .. I CHECK ALOT OF REVIEWS THEY SAY THEY SUCK IN QUALITY. I WISHED MY FRIEND DIDNT BOUGHT BLACKWIDOW YESTERDAY :( 
January 24, 2013 7:21:47 PM

perfectly good for gaming. the sidwinder keyboards are pretty much the best you can get without going mechanical.
the mouse is neather brilliant nor poor. very average in looks and performance.
if you like the fit and finish. the feel and dont mind the acceleration not quite being able to zero then you will be happy with it.

IMO there are better mice for the money. but its a personal choice.
m
l
January 24, 2013 7:42:52 PM

i had the Z3RO-G

wasnt very impressed with it

swapped it for a corsair m60

in my opinion the m60 is much better
m
l
January 25, 2013 1:04:27 AM

How about CM Storm Recon?

Recon has good reviews in youtube though and i saw its pros and cons