Internet security books

Can anyone recommend a good book on internet security/firewalls?

I run McAfee Firewall Plus and any info on setting it up would be of interest.

Cheers

T7318

On 12 Jun 2004 11:30:31 GMT, T7318 wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a good book on internet security/firewalls?

As seen in Message-ID: <slrnbvmu1e.d34.eirik@kain.mi.uib.no> ,

"Building Internet Firewalls, 2. ed", ISBN: 1565928717
"Firewalls and Internet Security, 2. ed", ISBN: 020163466X
"Firewall Architecture for the Enterprise", ISBN: 076454926X

> I run McAfee Firewall Plus and any info on setting it up would
> be of interest.

Maybe the "The Best Damn Firewall Book Period" (ISBN: 1931836906)
covers this product? I havent seen it myself, but I hear it is
comprehensive. You should be able to find all of these at Amazon.

- Eirik
--
New and exciting signature!

On 12 Jun 2004 16:27:18 GMT, Eirik Seim <eirik@mi.uib.no> wrote:

>On 12 Jun 2004 11:30:31 GMT, T7318 wrote:
>> Can anyone recommend a good book on internet security/firewalls?
>
>As seen in Message-ID: <slrnbvmu1e.d34.eirik@kain.mi.uib.no> ,
>
>"Building Internet Firewalls, 2. ed", ISBN: 1565928717
>"Firewalls and Internet Security, 2. ed", ISBN: 020163466X
>"Firewall Architecture for the Enterprise", ISBN: 076454926X
>
>> I run McAfee Firewall Plus and any info on setting it up would
>> be of interest.
>
>Maybe the "The Best Damn Firewall Book Period" (ISBN: 1931836906)
>covers this product? I havent seen it myself, but I hear it is
>comprehensive. You should be able to find all of these at Amazon.
>

>- Eirik
It doesn't cover it. Only Checkpoint, Cisco PIX & MS ISA server and a
few others. It might mention it but I don't think so.

I know that Syngress has some books on Norton's stuff but that's about
all.

The other books will provide information on firewall's but not
specifically McAfee products.

Jeff