Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 on Steam

Last response: in Video Games
January 25, 2013 12:09:14 AM

I want to use a ps3 controller for black ops 2 through steam. BEFORE you start telling me that for FPS, you should use the keyboard controls, I've heard. I just want to try it with both. What program should I use to do this? I've heard xpadder but I also hear it's unreliable.

More about : call duty black ops steam

Best solution

January 25, 2013 1:11:44 AM

PeanutBuddha said:
I want to use a ps3 controller for black ops 2 through steam. BEFORE you start telling me that for FPS, you should use the keyboard controls, I've heard. I just want to try it with both. What program should I use to do this? I've heard xpadder but I also hear it's unreliable.

With a ps3 controller, it's almost impossible to play fps ... i Don't know, the sticks just don't work good with them. You better use a wired Xbox 360 controller.

- The Brownie
January 25, 2013 9:19:06 PM

Best answer selected by PeanutBuddha.
m
l
Related resources
September 16, 2013 1:28:09 AM

PeanutBuddha said:

ds3tool
m
l
September 17, 2013 11:29:33 PM

I don't think it's possible as it hard to control on a ps3. It is more to a pc game.
m
l
!