Need new CD drive

For an older system. What do you recommend for a P5-133/Win98 system? It
is used currently by my young grandsons. The drive that came with it is a
3-CD changer (about 4X speed). It won't read any of the multi-session disks
and plays some of their kindergarten games poorly. Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob

Choose by price- any IDE CDROM will be fine; they're more alike than
different.