Sign in with
Your question

Graphics cards

Last response: in Video Games
January 26, 2013 11:27:21 PM

are there any who play DDO on the forums that may be able to give advice concerning game play and settings for HD 6450 radeon graphics cards ?? i see there are more who play more towards 1 person shooters and i prefer games that make you think or have long term strategies. Have started complete re-install for my desk top which is only a year old and help from a friend who is really not a gamer by no means. I had the money in the beginning but if i have to save just to get a better graphics card then which ones are better suited for performance and graphics ??

More about : graphics cards

a b U Graphics card
January 27, 2013 4:30:34 PM

6450 is good for almost all strategy games. And if I am right some strategy games need a really good CPU than a good gpu.
Also both HD 7750 and HD 7770 are good budget cards that you can get under $120
January 30, 2013 5:27:17 PM

asus gtx 650 ti direct cu ii is a great card for around 130 quid or 150 dollars
i would recommend i play total war shogun 2 which is a strategy game and it works all full with great frame rates
a b U Graphics card
January 31, 2013 6:45:45 AM

jopo said:
asus gtx 650 ti direct cu ii is a great card for around 130 quid or 150 dollars
i would recommend i play total war shogun 2 which is a strategy game and it works all full with great frame rates

You're right games like shotgun need gpu power. I never played shotgun so I missed that? Also I think it is better to buy a HD7850 card for $160 and up
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
!