Sign in with
Your question

Mass Effect 3 FPS problem

Last response: in Video Games
January 27, 2013 6:14:29 AM

Ok I don't really need to mention my PC specs.
When I bought the game , I installed and played it with over 60 fps at highest settings.
Now when I try to install and play it again it has terrible fps (even at lowest settings) , below 10 fps.
I re-installed the latest driver for my card too. I tried disabling firewall and starting , disabling origin in-game but none of that works. Other games work fine. Any ideas as to what is causing the problem?
January 27, 2013 12:13:19 PM

Brett928S2 said:
specs ?

Not really sure how that's gonna help as i have played ME3 with over 60 fps on my PC before but -
Nvidia 560GTX
Intel i5
4GB RAM
Anything more that I can provide that may help? (that wasn't sarcastic , just saying.)
m
l
Related resources
January 27, 2013 5:33:09 PM

the reason your asked for specs is to tell if your pc is unballanced as far as cpu to gpu performance goes. this is not sarcasm its needed information. you have to help us help you. because we may be good but we aint psychic.
m
l
January 28, 2013 1:02:28 AM

HEXiT said:
the reason your asked for specs is to tell if your pc is unballanced as far as cpu to gpu performance goes. this is not sarcasm its needed information. you have to help us help you. because we may be good but we aint psychic.

No no , when I said "Anything more that I can provide that may help?" , I thought that it might have sounded sarcastic , so I mentioned that it isn't sarcastic but a genuine question.
m
l
!