bluetooth headset

louise

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2003

I'm looking for a bluetooth headset for my Motorola 710.

I want the lightest "earset" with an ear holder that will be comfortable
with glasses.

My other concern is noise cancellation so that I can be heard on a busy
street.

Suggestions? Comparisons?

TIA

Louise

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Moto HS-850.

"Louise" <none@nospam.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking for a bluetooth headset for my Motorola 710.
>
> I want the lightest "earset" with an ear holder that will be comfortable
> with glasses.
>
> My other concern is noise cancellation so that I can be heard on a busy
> street.
>
> Suggestions? Comparisons?
>
> TIA
>
> Louise

I agree, HS 850 worked for my 710, and I wear glasses.

Uncle Dannie