Sign in with
Your question

Best fight scene and most painful in movies?

Tags:
Last response: in Entertainment
October 21, 2011 12:58:13 AM

Hi, just watched Ip Man on DVD. The fight scene is awesome. Here it is the scene I mean on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF6Jyxc16vU

Also by Donnie Yen in Legend of the Fist: The Return of Chen Zhen, this is probably the most painful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHjESGjcn30

So what is your favourite fight scene and what do you think is the most painful?

October 21, 2011 12:29:40 PM

The entire second half of Ong Bak.

I read that this movie could not have been made in the US because of the laws protecting actors from abuse. Go thailand
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
October 22, 2011 4:15:58 PM

A pistol and the car explode?

Well this is definitely before myth buster's time.

October 22, 2011 4:22:28 PM

its john woo at his finest.
"uhh, jean.... yeah.... how about you stand on that dirt bike and fire 30+ rounds out of a single clip while nobody in the truck coming towards you can hit anything with their automatic weapons... then a flip over the car to facial expressions from jean.... and we will wrap it up with an unexplained explosion"
October 27, 2011 12:56:30 PM

I watched The Last song movie which is the most emotional movie I have seen in my entire life.
I loved it.

October 27, 2011 12:58:11 PM

thats nice, too bad your a walking BILLBOARD
November 2, 2011 10:20:27 PM

wanamingo said:
The entire second half of Ong Bak.

I read that this movie could not have been made in the US because of the laws protecting actors from abuse. Go thailand

Totally agree..the scene where Tony Ja leaps from the statue and rams both kneeds into the bad guy through the wooden scaffolding...ACTION MOVIE HEAVEN!!
November 8, 2011 4:38:10 PM

thanks all for sharing your.. love these...

December 27, 2011 12:44:52 AM

I have to second Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris in Return of the Dragon.
January 8, 2012 12:23:49 PM

Salo is the most painful movie to watch, hands down
February 8, 2012 6:08:23 AM

According to me, my favorite fight scene is Ghost Rider and the most painful is in the monkey king. i watch tv on computer with high definition, What about you people which one is your favorite scene as well as the most painful?

http://www.****.com/watch-tv-on-computer/
February 8, 2012 6:13:34 AM

Seriously, spam here and you think it will go unnoticed?!

I repeat, I will have no mercy on spammers if you try to spam the forum.
February 8, 2012 7:11:00 AM

You know, I never thought that elephant bones can be used that way!

How about Bruce Lee played by Chuck Norris weaving nunchaku made from elephant bones and in Tony Jaa's outfit (ultimate MA movie spoof!).
February 14, 2012 7:04:10 AM

Action in Ong bak and Tom yum goong is breathtaking and i am sure fight sequences in both the movies had given lot of injuries to the actors
February 22, 2012 5:26:38 AM

The movie “Unthinkable” was a shocker for me, the end was so painful and I didn’t expect such a bad twist in that movie, I was really pissed off once the end of movie.

March 4, 2012 2:25:44 PM

IP Man fight scene and tom yum goong's last fighting scene..
March 5, 2012 11:30:56 PM

erly_Cuylers said:
I have to second Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris in Return of the Dragon.

I have to third it. Two of the BEST martial arts actors ever man vs man.
Dave
March 14, 2012 7:36:24 AM

Best gun fight: The International had probably the most realistic gun fight I've seen in a film.

Best comedic fight: Pineapple Express captured pretty well the average Joe.

For best hand to hand action fight I have to say I'm enjoying newer more realistic choreography over older "the main hero is actually Superman" types. Can't seem to think of any off the top of my head though.

March 28, 2012 7:14:12 AM

Usually all Chinese movies are good, and I'm talking about movies that don't have people flying around walking on air. Bruce Lee movies are the best! Enter the dragon. Or Bruce Lee Vs Chuck Norris (Way of the Dragon), that is a classic real fight.
April 25, 2012 8:45:23 PM

Im not sure if this has been brought up but has anyone seen the Story of Ricky. Sometimes known as Riki-oh?

June 22, 2012 4:30:37 AM

Unthinkable's ending was pretty hardcore...but.

Watch this 5 minute clip from the Indian classic Alluda Majaka. Your mind will be blown.

Just to convince you to watch I will say...horse powerslide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esmSrXMDJxs
September 6, 2012 6:53:14 AM

never back down fight in the end. never back down was a lame movie but some scenes were pretty cool.
October 30, 2012 1:52:27 PM

Maffew said:
Usually all Chinese movies are good, and I'm talking about movies that don't have people flying around walking on air. Bruce Lee movies are the best! Enter the dragon. Or Bruce Lee Vs Chuck Norris (Way of the Dragon), that is a classic real fight.

That's true!

Well, one of the most painful movies I've watched was Robocop. Yeah, Robocop. The scene where Murphy gets killed is one of the most horrifying things I've seem in my life. I can't still watch it today.. it makes me sick. I've seem a lot of movies with shocking scenes, however, that scene in Robocop is so cruel... they're laughing while killing him, etc... :??: 
January 27, 2013 6:34:18 PM

All of Tony Jaas fight scenes are incredible.

You can also check out the final fight scene in Donnie Yens Movie Flashpoint. It integrates MMA moves with kung fu style action choreography.
February 20, 2013 11:17:01 AM

Best fight scene: The Expendables 2:- when the enemies becomes an eyesore to Sylvester and group...bang there enters Chuck Norris and all enemies are screwed...man what a scene..!

And the most painful scene is from Jackie Chan's movie Snake in the eagle's shadow when jackie gets hurts while fighting..its not shown it the movie but its shown in the making..! :D  :D 
April 15, 2013 8:55:20 AM

Ong Bak easily weith the one shot view
!