PC/Xbox Gaming Headsets???

ittimjones

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2012
:hello:
I don't have a decent gaming headset for my PC, which is mainly where I use a headset, but most of my friends are adopting Turtle Beach headsets for Xbox Live. I took a look at one in Best Buy the other day and it said that it was compatible for PC, Xbox, and PS3 (which I also have). So, I've decided that I would like a nice surround sound headset designed for a console, if it is compatible with my PC as well, but I don't know where to start. I've only heard of Tritton and Turtle Beach.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a Brand, and possibly a Model, that they recommend???

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

audioranger

Honorable
Jan 17, 2013
I've owned and tested the Tactic 3d Omega for around a year now, and couldn't be happier with the sound quality. it's compatible with PC, Mac, xbox360, and ps3, so you're covered on that end, and it has a great soundstage. tritton used to be good but lately i dont know, they don't seem as good as they used to - plus ive heard their support isn't the greatest. but yeah the omega's are good for multi platform gamers and i'm lovin the wireless

you might also like the astro a40s or a sennheiser pair. good luck!