treo 600

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
June 10, 2005 1:19:01 AM

Just got a Treo 600 today. Got it home - charged it up. It reads fully
charged.

When I call someone (or they call me)I can hear them but they can't hear
me. Is there a trick? I found the mute key and made sure it is not
muted (tried it both ways too). Text works, everything else seems to work.

More about : treo 600

Anonymous
June 11, 2005 1:36:21 PM

Had the same problem with my 1st Treo 600. Had to take it back and VRZ sent
me a new Treo 600, problem solved. And no, it isn't a software issue, just
a bum microphone issue.

Uncle Dannie