treo 600

Just got a Treo 600 today. Got it home - charged it up. It reads fully
charged.

When I call someone (or they call me)I can hear them but they can't hear
me. Is there a trick? I found the mute key and made sure it is not
muted (tried it both ways too). Text works, everything else seems to work.
1 answer Last reply
More about treo

    Had the same problem with my 1st Treo 600. Had to take it back and VRZ sent
    me a new Treo 600, problem solved. And no, it isn't a software issue, just
    a bum microphone issue.

    Uncle Dannie
    "Al" <XnospamX@optonline.net> wrote in message
    > Just got a Treo 600 today. Got it home - charged it up. It reads fully
    > charged.
    >
    > When I call someone (or they call me)I can hear them but they can't hear
    > me. Is there a trick? I found the mute key and made sure it is not muted
    > (tried it both ways too). Text works, everything else seems to work.

Verizon Treo Internet Service Providers