Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Low FPS Chivalry Medieval Warfare ??

Last response: in Video Games
January 29, 2013 1:53:51 PM

I cannot seem to break above 30-35 FPS during battles (often dropping to lower) with several people on screen. I can get roughly 60 frames if I'm standing still or only 1 other person on screen but I have to think I should be getting better than this on medium settings.

AMD FX 6200 six core 3.8ghz
Sapphire HD 7850 1GB
8 gigs RAM

Anyone know if this is what I should expect ??

*Someone in game mentioned could be a CPU scaling issue, I am not sure how to determine or fix that.

Best solution

February 12, 2013 3:47:32 PM

OS Outlawz said:
I cannot seem to break above 30-35 FPS during battles (often dropping to lower) with several people on screen. I can get roughly 60 frames if I'm standing still or only 1 other person on screen but I have to think I should be getting better than this on medium settings.

AMD FX 6200 six core 3.8ghz
Sapphire HD 7850 1GB
8 gigs RAM

Anyone know if this is what I should expect ??

*Someone in game mentioned could be a CPU scaling issue, I am not sure how to determine or fix that.

Hey I have a decent computer to and having the same problems like alot of people. I found a small fix which helped my frame rates a little bit now I can enter battles with 24 people and have around 30fps with 10+ people in the screen. Before I tried this I could only enter battles with under 15 players.

"Hey can you try something,

If you go into My Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config\UDKEngine.ini, can you search for
MinCompressedDurationGame and set that to a number like 3. Let us know if that improves performance."
February 19, 2013 6:43:57 PM

Thanks for the response bud but I actually had to turn off amd's cool n quiet feature and now I can manually adjust my CPU ratio and I can play max settings steady 62+ FPS
m
l
February 19, 2013 6:44:39 PM

Best answer selected by OS Outlawz.
m
l
!