Games is can play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfreeizme

Honorable
Jan 30, 2013
i would really like to play some new games on my laptop (by new i mean i havent played before)

my specs are:
Processor: intel(R) Pentium(R) 2 cpus at 2.0
Graphics card: Intel(R) HD Graphics (pentium)
RAM: 3072

the games i play now are mostly:
Portal
halo 1
Brothers in arms
and battlefield 2

please help me find new games that will word on my laptop!!! :hello:

Solution
i had one of those but i never stopped playing games... nothing to laugh about or mock...

try prince of persia sands of time, warriors within, two thrones... Halo 1 will play gr8... Halo 2 just about... nfs most wanted at low settings... nfs underground 1 & 2 will play well too... warcraft 3 will be playable, rise of nations as well... call of duty modern warfare 1 & 2... sims 2 will be ok... sims 3 will be barely playable... world of warcraft as well... the older splinter cell games... you can play quake 3 and unreal tournament 3 forever :D... reply if you need more

getbacktosrinu

Honorable
Mar 30, 2012
i had one of those but i never stopped playing games... nothing to laugh about or mock...

try prince of persia sands of time, warriors within, two thrones... Halo 1 will play gr8... Halo 2 just about... nfs most wanted at low settings... nfs underground 1 & 2 will play well too... warcraft 3 will be playable, rise of nations as well... call of duty modern warfare 1 & 2... sims 2 will be ok... sims 3 will be barely playable... world of warcraft as well... the older splinter cell games... you can play quake 3 and unreal tournament 3 forever :D... reply if you need more

Solution

jfreeizme

Honorable
Jan 30, 2013

thats a good list thanks ill check them out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.