How to Remove Battery Cover from V710

On three 710s that I have had, getting
the battery cover off was hard to do.
A VZW tech stuck his fingernail under
the cover and pried off from my latest. Anyone
help me with this one. Thank you
3 answers Last reply
More about remove battery cover v710

    My observations in the week I've had mine indicate the battery cover is the
    cheesiest part of an otherwise fine phone... But I still haven't figured
    out how to simplify my contact list...

    PoD
    "Jake" <gator2@webmail.co.za> wrote in message
    > On three 710s that I have had, getting
    > the battery cover off was hard to do.
    > A VZW tech stuck his fingernail under
    > the cover and pried off from my latest. Anyone
    > help me with this one. Thank you

    On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 01:25:48 GMT, "Paul of Dayton"
    <F_and_P@NOSPAMameritech.net> wrote:

    >My observations in the week I've had mine indicate the battery cover is the
    >cheesiest part of an otherwise fine phone... But I still haven't figured
    >out how to simplify my contact list...
    >
    >PoD
    >"Jake" <gator2@webmail.co.za> wrote in message
    >> On three 710s that I have had, getting
    >> the battery cover off was hard to do.
    >> A VZW tech stuck his fingernail under
    >> the cover and pried off from my latest. Anyone
    >> help me with this one. Thank you

    You can have more than one phone entry per contact. You can set the
    contacts to view only the primary number. Once viewed you can scroll
    down to see each of the other numbers for that contact in turn.

    My battery cover is extremely difficult to remove as well.

    Ahah! The view, then scroll was not obvious enough for me. Now I know it
    is there, I will find it. Thanks!
    PoD

    "TeddeLI" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 01:25:48 GMT, "Paul of Dayton"
    > <F_and_P@NOSPAMameritech.net> wrote:
    >
    >>My observations in the week I've had mine indicate the battery cover is
    >>the
    >>cheesiest part of an otherwise fine phone... But I still haven't figured
    >>out how to simplify my contact list...
    >>
    >>PoD
    >>"Jake" <gator2@webmail.co.za> wrote in message
    >>> On three 710s that I have had, getting
    >>> the battery cover off was hard to do.
    >>> A VZW tech stuck his fingernail under
    >>> the cover and pried off from my latest. Anyone
    >>> help me with this one. Thank you
    >>>

    > You can have more than one phone entry per contact. You can set the
    > contacts to view only the primary number. Once viewed you can scroll
    > down to see each of the other numbers for that contact in turn.
    >
    > My battery cover is extremely difficult to remove as well.

Verizon Battery Internet Service Providers