  • Battery
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
June 12, 2005 7:04:55 PM

On three 710s that I have had, getting
the battery cover off was hard to do.
A VZW tech stuck his fingernail under
the cover and pried off from my latest. Anyone
help me with this one. Thank you

More about : remove battery cover v710

Anonymous
June 13, 2005 5:25:48 AM

My observations in the week I've had mine indicate the battery cover is the
cheesiest part of an otherwise fine phone... But I still haven't figured
out how to simplify my contact list...

PoD
"Jake" <gator2@webmail.co.za> wrote in message
> On three 710s that I have had, getting
> the battery cover off was hard to do.
> A VZW tech stuck his fingernail under
> the cover and pried off from my latest. Anyone
> help me with this one. Thank you

Anonymous
June 13, 2005 2:38:17 PM

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 01:25:48 GMT, "Paul of Dayton"
<F_and_P@NOSPAMameritech.net> wrote:

>My observations in the week I've had mine indicate the battery cover is the
>cheesiest part of an otherwise fine phone... But I still haven't figured
>out how to simplify my contact list...
>
>PoD
>"Jake" <gator2@webmail.co.za> wrote in message
>> On three 710s that I have had, getting
>> the battery cover off was hard to do.
>> A VZW tech stuck his fingernail under
>> the cover and pried off from my latest. Anyone
>> help me with this one. Thank you

You can have more than one phone entry per contact. You can set the
contacts to view only the primary number. Once viewed you can scroll
down to see each of the other numbers for that contact in turn.

My battery cover is extremely difficult to remove as well.
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 12:30:20 AM

Ahah! The view, then scroll was not obvious enough for me. Now I know it
is there, I will find it. Thanks!
PoD