Sign in with
Your question

Does Desmond really die in Assassins Creed 3?

Last response: in Video Games
February 1, 2013 12:48:18 PM

What do you guys think?

I think that desmond doesnt die but his soul is trapped in the temple like Juno so to come back to life someone needs to tough the round thing :p 

1 reason is because desmond still somehow manages to access the Animus and plays Connor's epilouge missions in the end.

I still hop that desmond's not dead, i liked him so much. How can they do Assassins creed without desmond???
February 1, 2013 6:27:36 PM

I wish that he would die. I've been wishing that ever since I first played an Assassin's Creed and realized that they weren't actually taking place in historical settings, but rather in some crappy Quantum Leap machine. I've rarely found a game to loathe more than Assassin's Creed. Just my opinion, though.
March 30, 2013 3:31:59 PM

i think his dad comes back to get him

reason 1 he is able to still able to go back to conor
reason 2 they're making assassin's creed 4 Black Flag
Related resources
March 30, 2013 11:35:08 PM

assassinman said:
i think his dad comes back to get him

reason 1 he is able to still able to go back to conor
reason 2 they're making assassin's creed 4 Black Flag

no, he is dead in AC4 anyone can enter the animus... "you" enter the animus "you" the player
April 30, 2013 9:17:53 AM

No Desmond isn't dead on AC-3!!! He's in Coma....juzzz waitin for AC-4 Black Flag....I Luv Pirate's ;) 
April 30, 2013 9:23:17 AM

How about not putting game spoilers in the title of a thread?
April 30, 2013 12:41:25 PM

casualcolors said:
I wish that he would die. I've been wishing that ever since I first played an Assassin's Creed and realized that they weren't actually taking place in historical settings, but rather in some crappy Quantum Leap machine. I've rarely found a game to loathe more than Assassin's Creed. Just my opinion, though.

I totally agree.
August 3, 2013 2:04:06 AM

Desmond dead new assassin if hes not dead hes traped in the temple
August 15, 2013 1:56:00 AM

He's dead. Dead as a door knob. He sacrificed himself.
September 20, 2013 5:31:26 PM

TheP3rfectZer0 said:
He's dead. Dead as a door knob. He sacrificed himself.

yea and black flag was made same time as 3 its just taking longer because there making it look real
November 19, 2013 2:27:15 PM

casualcolors said:

There is no "quantum leap" going on, you came up with that all on your own. It's just exploring memories.
January 28, 2014 3:43:27 PM

i dont think so because he comes out in ac4 and also i hoped he did die because after playing connor and going out of the animus, i was frustrated
!